- Scilab Help
- Files : Input/Output functions
- Paths - Filenames
- save format
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
tests the file access errors indicator
err = merror([fd]) [err, msg] = merror([fd])
a scalar: the
fdparameter returned by the function
mopenis used as a file descriptor (it's a positive integer). -1 stands for last opened file. The default value is -1.
a scalar: an error status number of the most recent file I/O operation associated with the specified file.
If the most recent I/O operation performed on the specified file was successful, the value of
msgis empty and
errvalue of 0.
a string: an error string message.
merror is used to test the file
access errors indicator returning non-zero if it is set. The error
indicator can only be reset by the
err indicates that an error occurred in the most recent file I/O operation. The value of message is a string that can contain information about the nature of the error. If the message is not helpful, consult the C run-time library manual for your host operating system for further details.
- mclearerr — resets binary file access errors
- mclose — closes an opened file
- mopen — opens a file in Scilab
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and converts to a double type
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mputstr — writes a character string in a file
- meof — checks if end of file has been reached
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — Returns the offset of the current byte relative to the beginning of a file
|Report an issue|
|<< meof||Files : Input/Output functions||mfprintf >>|