Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
- center — center
- correl — correlation of two variables
- covar — covariance of two variables
- median — median (row median, column median,...) of vector/matrix/array entries
- msd — mean squared deviation
- mvvacov — computes variance-covariance matrix
- st_deviation — standard deviation (row or column-wise) of vector/matrix entries
- stdevf — standard deviation
- variance — variance of the values of a vector or matrix
- variancef — standard deviation of the values of a vector or matrix
- wcenter — center and weight
|Report an issue|
|<< Data with Missing Values||Estatística||Hypothesis Testing >>|