- Ajuda Scilab
- Arquivos : funções de Entrada/Saída
- Paths - Filenames
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
resets binary file access errors
a scalar: the
fdparameter returned by the function
mopen. -1 stands for last opened file. Default value is -1.
mclearerr is used to reset the error
indicator and EOF indicator to zero.
- merror — tests the file access errors indicator
- mclose — closes an opened file
- mopen — opens a file in Scilab
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and converts to a double type
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mputstr — writes a character string in a file
- meof — checks if end of file has been reached
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — binary file management
|Report an issue|
|<< maxfiles||Arquivos : funções de Entrada/Saída||mclose >>|