Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
shell (sh) command execution
A character string containing Unix sh instruction
An integer flag
Sends a string
command-name to Unix for execution by the
sh shell. Standard output and standard errors of the shell command are
written in the calling shell.
stat gives -1 if unix can't be
called (Not enough system memory available) or the sh return code.
- edit — function editing
- manedit — editing a manual item
- unix_g — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to a variable
- unix_s — shell (sh) command execution, no output
- unix_w — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to scilab window
- unix_x — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to a window
- host — Unix or DOS command execution
|Report an issue|
|<< setenv||Input/Output functions||unix_g >>|