Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
move, translate, a graphic entity and its children.
a handle, the handle of the entity to move.
an array, either
[dx,dy]or [dx,dy,dz], which gives the translation vector to apply.
string keyword (optional).
This routine can be used to apply a translation to a graphics entity. If the entity has children, they will be also translated.
Given the keyword
"alone", only the specified entity needs to be redrawn.
It must specially be used with the
property of the figure entity (see draw objects under
"xor" drawing mode).
- get — Retrieve a property value from a graphics entity or an User Interface object.
- set — set a property value of a graphic entity object or of a User Interface object.
- draw — draw an entity. This function is obsolete.
- figure_properties — description of the graphics figure entity properties
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
|Report an issue|
|<< transform||transform||rotate >>|