- Scilab help
- Files : Input/Output functions
- Paths - Filenames
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
tests the file access errors indicator
err = merror([fd]) [err, msg] = merror([fd])
a scalar: the
fdparameter returned by the function
mopenis used as a file descriptor (it's a positive integer). -1 stands for last opened file. The default value is -1.
a scalar: an error status number of the most recent file I/O operation associated with the specified file.
If the most recent I/O operation performed on the specified file was successful, the value of
msgis empty and
errvalue of 0.
a string: an error string message.
merror is used to test the file
access errors indicator returning non-zero if it is set. The error
indicator can only be reset by the
err indicates that an error occurred in the most recent file I/O operation. The value of message is a string that can contain information about the nature of the error. If the message is not helpful, consult the C run-time library manual for your host operating system for further details.
- mclearerr — resets binary file access errors
- mclose — closes an opened file
- mopen — opens a file in Scilab
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and converts to a double type
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mputstr — writes a character string in a file
- meof — checks if end of file has been reached
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — binary file management
|Report an issue|
|<< meof||Files : Input/Output functions||mfprintf >>|