- Aide Scilab
- API call_scilab (moteur Scilab)
- Boolean management
- Complex management
- Double management
- String management
- Compile and run with Call Scilab
- creadbmat (obsolete)
- creadchain (obsolete)
- creadcmat (obsolete)
- creadmat (obsolete)
- cwritebmat (obsolete)
- cwritechain (obsolete)
- cwritecmat (obsolete)
- cwritemat (obsolete)
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
Initializes and starts Scilab engine in Call Scilab
BOOL StartScilab(char *SCIpath, char *ScilabStartup, int *Stacksize);
This fonction starts the Scilab engine. This is mandatory to use SendScilabJob functions and to manage Scilab's data.
BOOL is just a simple typedef on int (
BOOL). TRUE is defined on 1 (
#define TRUE 1)
and FALSE is defined on 0 (
#define FALSE 0).
a standard C char* containing the path to Scilab data
This argument is mandatory under Linux, Unix or Mac OS X.
Under Windows, if SCIpath is NULL, Scilab will find the path.
a standard C char* containing the path to Scilab startup script (scilab.start)
If ScilabStartup is NULL, Scilab will use the default path (detected from SCIpath).
a standard int* defining the size of the Scilab stack
If Stacksize is NULL, Scilab will use the default stacksize of Scilab.
1 (TRUE) if the operation is successfull.
0 (FALSE) if an error during initialization occured.
- Call_Scilab — call_scilab is an interface which provides the ability to call Scilab engine from C/C++ code
- api Scilab — api_scilab is the Scilab interface to read/write data from/to Scilab memory
- Compile and run with call_scilab — How to compile a native application based on or using Scilab
- SendScilabJob — Send a Scilab task from a C/C++ code (call_scilab)
- TerminateScilab — Stops and terminates Scilab engine in Call Scilab
- Double Management — How to manage Scilab's variable read and write process using call_scilab and api_scilab
- Boolean Management — How to manage Scilab's boolean read and write process using call_scilab and api_scilab
- Complex Management — How to manage Scilab's complex variable read and write process using call_scilab
- String Management — How to manage Scilab's String read and write process using call_scilab and api_scilab