Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
initialize an N dimensional matrices
vector of hypermatrix dimensions
vector of hypermatrix entries (default value
Initialize an hypermatrix whose dimensions are given in the vector dims
and entries are given in optional argument
M data structure contains the vector of matrix dimensions
M('dims') and the vector of entries
M('entries') such as
the leftmost subcripts vary first
Warning: If you build your own
hypermat, you must be careful. The M('dims') entry must be a row vector whereas the M('entries') must be a column vector.
- hypermatrices — Scilab object, N dimensional matrices in Scilab
- zeros — matrix made of zeros
- ones — matrix made of ones
- grand — Random number generator(s)
- matrix — reshape a vector or a matrix to a different size matrix
|<< getfield||Data Structures||hypermatrices >>|