Send input data to the corresponding FROM block
The main role of the GOTO/FROM blocks is to transport signals from a block to another block without connecting them physically. The GOTO block transports its input data to its corresponding FROM block. A simple GOTO block can send data to multiple FROM, although a FROM can receive data from only one GOTO.
The GOTO and FROM blocks are connected by the tag parameter.
The "Tag Visibility" parameter indicates if the location of the FROM block is limited:
- Local: means that the corresponding FROM of that GOTO must be in the same subsystem.
- Scoped: means that the corresponding FROM of that GOTO must be in the same subsystem or in any subsystem below the GotoTagVisibility block in the model hierarchy.
- Global: means that the corresponding FROM of that GOTO can be anywhere in the model.
This block can support all the data types.
This parameter identifies the Goto block whose scope is defined in this block.
Properties : Type 'str' of size -1.
Tag Visibility(1=Local 2=scoped 3= global)
This parameter identifies the visibility of the block. It can be local(1), scoped(2) or global(3).
Properties : Type 'vec' of size 1.
always active: no
- port 1 : size [-1,-2] / type -1
number/sizes of activation inputs: 0
number/sizes of activation outputs: 0
continuous-time state: no
discrete-time state: no
object discrete-time state: no
name of computational function: goto
- FROM — receives data from a corresponding GOTO
- GotoTagVisibility — Define Scope of GOTO tag visibility
|Report an issue|
|<< FROMMO||Signalrouting_pal||GOTOMO >>|