closes opened files
err = mclose(fd) err = mclose(paths) mclose('all')
a matrix of integers: the
fdmatrix returned by the function
mopenis used as a matrix of file descriptors.
a matrix of strings: the absolute paths of files to be closed.
a matrix of integers: error indicators.
mclose must be used to close files opened by
fd is omitted
mclose closes the last opened file.
mclose('all') closes all files opened by
Be careful with this use of
- meof — checks if end of file has been reached
- mfprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to a file
- fprintfMat — writes a matrix in a file
- mfscanf — reads input from the stream pointer stream (interface to the C fscanf function)
- fscanfMat — reads a matrix from a text file
- mget — parses numbers in a binary file and returns them as decimals
- mgetl — reads lines from an text file
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mopen — opens files in Scilab
- mprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to the main scilab window
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mputl — writes strings in a text file
- mputstr — write a single text in an open file
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — Returns the offset of the current byte relative to the beginning of a file
- file — file management
- mdelete — deletes file(s)
|Report an issue|
|<< mclearerr||Files : Input/Output functions||meof >>|