delete a graphic entity and its children.
delete(h) delete(h,"callback") delete() delete("all")
a handle, the handle of the entity to delete.
hcan be a vector of handles, in which case all objects identified by h(i) will be deleted.
string keyword (optional).
This routine can be used to delete a graphics entity identified
by the handle given as argument. In this case, All children of
this graphics entity will be deleted.
Without any argument
delete removes the
current entity. With
"all" argument it deletes
all the entities of the current figure.
"callback" argument is not yet handled.
subplot(211); t=1:10;plot2d(t,t.^2), subplot(223); plot3d(); subplot(224); plot2d(); xfrect(1,0,3,1); a=get("current_axes") delete(); //delete the graphics object newly created delete(a.children); //delete all children of the current axes delete(a); //delete the axes delete("all"); //delete all the graphics objects of the figure
- get — Gets the handle of a graphical or User Interface object, or the property's value of objects.
- set — set properties of some graphic objects or uimenus or uicontrol interactive components
- copy — copy a graphics entity.
- move — move, translate, a graphic entity and its children.
- is_handle_valid — Check whether a set of graphic handles is still valid.
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
- close — Closes graphic figures, progression or wait bars, the help browser, xcos, the variables browser or editor.
|Report an issue|
|<< copy||handle||gce >>|