Wrap a Scilab variable into a Java one if possible
[jw_1, jw_2, ...] = jwrap(sc_1 [, sc_2 [, sc_3 [,... ]]])
A Scilab variable
A Java wrapping of the corresponding Scilab variable
Wrap a Scilab variable into a Java one. For now, only the primitive type can be wrapped:
- constant (real not complex) into double;
- string into String;
- boolean into boolean;
- int8 into byte;
- uint8 into short;
- int16 into short;
- uint16 into int;
- int32 into int;
- uint32 into long.
bytedepending on conversion method which can be changed in using the command jautoTranspose. You should take care that the range of the index is the same as in Java, so
It is possible to wrap into Java types float or char in using respectively jwrapinfloat and jwrapinchar.
[a,b,c] = jwrap(1, [1 2;3 4], ["hello" "world"]); a, b(1, 1), c(1)
- jautoTranspose — Set the way to convert matrices
- jwrapinfloat — Wrap Scilab double matrix into Java float multiarray.
- jwrapinchar — Wrap Scilab uint16 matrix into Java char multiarray.
- junwrap — Convert a Java object into a Scilab native type
|5.5.0||Function introduced. Based on the 'JIMS' module. The main difference in the behavior compared to the JIMS module is that jautoUnwrap is enabled by default.|
|Report an issue|
|<< jvoid||Java from Scilab||jwrapinchar >>|