real or complex square matrix, polynomial matrix, rational matrix in transfer or state-space representation.
inv(X) is the inverse of the square matrix
X. A warning
message is printed if
X is badly scaled or nearly singular.
For polynomial matrices or rational matrices in transfer representation,
inv(X) is equivalent to
For linear systems in state-space representation (
invr(X) is equivalent to
inv function for matrices of numbers is based on the Lapack routines
DGETRF, DGETRI for real matrices and ZGETRF, ZGETRI for the complex case.
For polynomial matrix and rational function matrix
inv is based on the
- slash — (/) right divisions. System's feed back. Comments
- backslash — (\) left matrix division: Exact or least square solution
- pinv — pseudoinverse
- qr — QR decomposition
- lufact — sparse lu factorization
- lusolve — sparse linear system solver
- invr — inverts a matrix of polynomials or of rationals
- coff — resolvent (cofactor method)
- coffg — Co-factors of a matrix of polynomials or rationals
|Report an issue|
|<< aff2ab||Linear Equations||linsolve >>|