Scilab variable editor
name (single string) of the variable name to edit. The variable must exist in the current Scilab environment. It must refer to a scalar, vector or matrix of
- booleans (dense or sparse)
- encoded integers (int8, uint8, int16, uint16, int32, uint32)
- real or complex numbers (dense or sparse)
editvar(varname) interactively edits the variable whose name
is provided by
Several variables can be edited in the same time.
must be called once for each of them. In the editor, a new tab is opened for each
Predefined protected constants of supported types can't be edited:
close editvar closes the open variable editor.
editvar has numerous features:
Expression evaluation. Please note that editvar will not store the expression. Only the value.
Advanced selection of elements (available with the CTRL key)
Plotting of a subset
Variable format (short, shortE, long or longE formats)
Column / lines management (insert, delete, copy and paste, ... )
Full copy and paste between Libreoffice/Openoffice or Microsoft Excel and Scilab (both ways).
Renaming or copy of a variable
- close — Closes graphic figures, progression or wait bars, the help browser, xcos, the variables browser or editor.
- browsevar — Scilab variable browser
- whos — listing of variables in long form
- edit — edits a given Scilab function or file
- ged — Scilab Graphic Editor
- tree_show — Displays a tree view of a list, tlist, mlist, cell or structure array, Xcos block
|Report an issue|
|<< closeEditvar||UI Data||filebrowser >>|