copy a graphics entity.
copy(h) copy(h,h_axes) h_copy=copy(h)
a handle, the handle of the entity to copy.
a handle, the handle of the parent entity for the destination. It should be an axes entity.
a handle, the handle on the entity copied.
This routine can be used to make a copy of a graphics entity with
all its properties' values, it returns the handle on this new
h_axes omitted, graphics entity is cloned and it's
copied in the same parent axes entity.
- get — Gets the handle of a graphical or User Interface object, or the property's value of objects.
- set — set properties of some graphic objects or uimenus or uicontrol interactive components
- delete — delete a graphic entity and its children.
- move — move, translate, a graphic entity and its children.
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
|Report an issue|
|<< handle||handle||delete >>|