variable containing the value of the root path of Scilab.
SCI constant variable contains the value of
the root path of Scilab.
For MSWindows users,
SCI is the
short MSDOS-like version of the
path to the Scilab installation directory. When needed, the long version of the path
is available from the
WSCI constant variable. It is equal to
- TMPDIR — temporary directory path.
- SCIHOME — contains the path to preferences, history files of your Scilab session.
- home — Gives the user directory.
- pwd — gets Scilab current directory
- getlongpathname — gets long path name
|Report an issue|
|<< Constants||Constants||SCIHOME >>|